Reply To: BEWARE OF BINARY OPTION SCAM AND FAKE RECOVERY COMPANY ONLINE

Reply To: BEWARE OF BINARY OPTION SCAM AND FAKE RECOVERY COMPANY ONLINE

james novak
Participant

After 4 deposits been made by me. I eventually told the company i need to make a withdrawal and they told me it would take at least two weeks to get my money back but it was all a lie.
The Binary options broker named “IQ OPTION” were pushing me to make more deposit so that i would be able to make more massive gains, because he was claiming that he made purchases from Tesla.
I invested $265,000 in less than 5 months and i made double of my initial deposit and i decided i make a withdrawal of my whole funds. The broker started telling me lies and i was forced to play along because i had no option. He even told me that if i was going to get my whole money that i would have to make approximate $20,000 to access the vat and government withdrawal fee from one country to another. He even said that after the payment would be made i would receive my receipt.
It took me a while, but i was able to get the $20,000 and i did the transfer to him but after that he never answered my calls anymore and i felt so sad because i had no proof given to me.
I was so confused and i did not know what to do and i started emailing the “IQ OPTION” and they eventually replied me saying that they had transferred my money to my bank account, I felt happy and i was given a reference number to take to the bank.
I went to the bank and told them about the transfer and they said they had nothing like that in their data base. The bank said i should contact the people that sent the money to be sure.
A few days later i called the broker and he said to me that the money was transferred that i should go back to the bank and complain because the fault is from them. I even asked for a copy of the wire transfer as a proof to take to the bank and he got so angry and never replied me anymore. I contacted them and got several excuses, then I knew I was getting played, I quickly wrote to mr Ashley Elton on ashleyelton83@gmail.com and I did as he instructed and was helped.

Register