Susan

Susan

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary@gmail.com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis.

    in reply to: THESE RECOVERY COMPANIES ARE ALL FAKE #12255
    Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary@gmail.com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis.

    in reply to: HIRE A LEGIT HACKER FOR YOUR DESIRED HACKING SERVICE #12254
    Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary@gmail.com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis.

    in reply to: BEST RECOVERY AND HACKING SERVICES #12253
    Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary@gmail.com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis.

    in reply to: HIRE A LEGIT HACKER #12252
    Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary@gmail.com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis

    in reply to: Mychargeback #12251
    Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary@gmail.com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis.

    in reply to: Binary Scam Recovery #12250
    Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary@gmail.com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis.

    Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary@gmail.com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis.

    Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary@gmail.com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis.

    Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary@ gmail. com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis.

    in reply to: Binary option Robot info Rules #12246
    Avatar for SusanSusan
    Participant

    I lost a lot of money through a binary option scam. I first tried to get my money back through charge back with the banks, but the fraudsters had all the answers to the banks and my disputes were closed. I then contacted a trade lawyer, who took the company to court but the lawyer also turned out to be a fraudster and I lost more money. I had lost hope and prepared myself to write off my losses, but had a change of heart when I saw a post about Lewis, with one last try in me I decided to contact him as a last resort. During our first conversation, Lewis was very supportive in putting my mind at ease and said that he would take my case, even though it was a long shot as it was basically at a stage that most likely required legal help, with lewis knowledge of the banking procedures and the binary fraud business, his approach was very professional and through persistence and determination managed to get 60% of my funds back within 2 weeks of our first conversation, and the remaining 40% in a week and a half. You are reading this because you have been scammed, so don’t lose hope, contact Lewis on lewisadamsbinary @ gmail. com, he will get your funds back. God bless you Lewis.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Register