Reply To: Binary Scam Recovery

Reply To: Binary Scam Recovery

Best Binary Option Robots Forums Binary Talk Binary Complaints Binary Scam Recovery Reply To: Binary Scam Recovery

mi_windsor
Participant

Escrowpro247.com , sandrahady@protonmail.ch and assuredrecover.com are all FAKE. DO NOT USE – SCAM

Another scam running. They are holding my funds and they asked me to pay $6k to get them release. I did and it has now been a week, they are no longer answering emails or message sent via their site. SCAMMERS – AVOID AT ALL COST.

An african/nigerian crook is behind the scam. Run as fast as you from these names above. They do not exist. Do your research heavily and you will understand what I mean. The whole of the website is fake and they do not recover your lost funds they will instead rob you of your funds. I have been a victim sadly not before I did my own homework. I have reported them already to some relevant authorities …also provided all the evidence required. Ever since the scam they are not replying to my email/whatsapp messages and calls anymore. Same scam as escrowpro247.com and sandrahady@protonmail.ch…do not approach them for anything at all. Assuredcrooks.com. Bunch of lowlifes living the high life after stealing from innocent victims. You will be caught….wait for it!

This site is a scam – do not fall for it.
I have been a victim. This person also calls himself “Isaac”.This is the same as “escrowpro247.com” and “sandyhady@protonmail.ch”

They are out there to pray on victims and will ask you to pay by BTC and after 4 days you will get you funds from the scam broker. They will then ask you after another 4 days to pay 11% of your funds which are help in escarowpro247.com before they release the funds. after that they will be gone. I have hard evidence on them. So binary victims , do yourself a favour and don’t even contact them assuredrecover.com, escrowpro247.com and sandrahady@protonmail.ch. The same nigerian person manipulating all these.

Register